Introduction of Imamia Media House
Imamia Media House is an institute of ISO which was established to organize information and media related matters. It was approved in a meeting of Aamla back in 2014.
The core objective of this institution is to promote the Islamic and organizational ideology using Alternate Media, Print Media & Electronic Media. To promote Organizational objectives, encounter western propaganda, and enhance organizational publication.
- To enhance publication standards
- To introduce publication which promotes organizational objectives
- To ensure timely publications.
- To prepare for soft war
- To facilitate divisions in designs and publication.
- To upgrade social media & website postings.
- To initiate training programs on the central level.
- To make News Bulletins
Performance Since Inception and Key Achievements
Since its foundation, IMH has proved to be a resourceful institute for promoting Islamic culture, Uloom e AhleBayt as, Wilayat e Faqih, countering Anti-Islam propaganda and defending ideology of Pakistan. Our main focus has always been alternate media – especially social media due to its diverse applications such as precise metrics and audience targeting. Now, let’s discuss major outputs of IMH and activities we perform regularly.